Keyframe works with select Music Producers, performers, and creatives to help map out their direction, and share their work with the world. We work on 3-month campaigns to help expand the artist’s network and create a social media plan to enhance audience reach.
These are some of the services we provide. Fees depend on time invested and mutual agreement:
- 1-hour initial interview / consultation
- Creation of EPK template (or revision of current EPK)
- Venues: We will help you recognize the event, venue and festival landscape
- Booking Consulting: We will provide advice in choosing the best places that fit your music style
- Release, Production, Remix strategy consulting
- Research of potential partners / booking opportunities / blogs
- Album or EP releases / remixes
Keyframe-Entertainment has worked with MetaTek, Wiggzaro, Dissolv, The Wisdom of Shankara, Derek Ryan, Jason Knight, and many more talented Producers. Keyframe has also worked with Phutureprimitive on Music Video projects, The Polish Ambassador on the Permaculture Action Days Tour, and placed tracks in film projects.
Keyframe coordinated the remix of Wildlight’s “Lantern” by Dissolv:
We are also currently working on an EP remix of IAMEVE‘s “Starman,” a mesmerizing video short where two soulmates are reunited in a multi-dimensional plane of existence.
“Starman” is part of a sci-fantasy transmedia fairy tale called The Everything Nothing, about creation, fractured identity, and transcending physical form.
As an artist manager and A&R, Keyframe has been responsible for bringing artists to Perfecto, Drizzly Records, Joof Recordings, Rapid Response, GigaBeat, and Pangea Recordings, to name a few.
Keyframe’s most recent accomplishment (with the help of Drizzly) was connecting Paul Oakenfold with DJ Jason Knight. Jason’s track “Deep Forest” (Derek Ryan remix with vocals by Jiin) is featured on the new Four Seasons – Autumn (Mixed By Paul Oakenfold) album.
Contact us to activate your project today! We look forward to working with you!