Keyframe-Entertainment is a creative technology agency that produces engaging, fully interactive, cost effective VR experiences for tech startups.
Business Development / Sales (Part-Time)
We are searching for an exceptional candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit, adaptable, flexible, and strategic. You will be able to work independently, remotely, and this role offers the opportunity to define your own hours.
15 hours per week to start, entry hourly rate depending on experience + 20% commission.
- Conduct research and help create our customer personas
- Identify and prioritize key target segments, audiences, and geographies.
- Continuous measurement, optimization of marketing programs to drive strategic planning.
- Identify media partnership opportunities, assist in our social media strategies
- Identify new marketing opportunities and position our brand at relevant conferences/events
- 1-3 years sales, product management, management consulting, or equivalent experience
- Experience with VR, AR, or 3D animation (no gaming experience necessary)
- Demonstrate success within a sales position with exceptional negotiation skills
- Wide network of partners in the VR industry
- You have tech and product experience and a deep understanding of brand positioning
- You have strong business skills and are an effective storyteller
- You have extensive knowledge of CES and/or conference experience
Keyframe-Entertainment is a specialized brand strategy and production firm which works with XR companies to reach their optimal market by connecting with our network. For many years, Keyframe has created campaigns and events at the intersection of electronic music, regenerative culture and XR. Please send your cover letter and resume to: Natacha .at. keyframe-entertainment.com.